Luxury Hotel Waterford
The grandest of our suites, The Presidential Suite is a treat not to be missed. An impressive 1400 square feet, The Presidential Suite features an entrance hall, a spacious living room, A bespoke bathroom and our master bedroom.
Gently marking the passing of time, the spacious and luxurious Presidential Suite is lavishly decorated with antique furnishings, Waterford crystal lamps and a statement, intricately carved Four Poster bed dressed with crisp white linen.
Distinguished paintings and portraits adorn the walls of this opulent bedroom where guests can take in the stunning views of the surrounding countryside and the River Suir from our feature granite stone windows with original cast iron frames.
The bathroom with ‘his & her’ basins, antique Italian tiles, a luxurious claw footed bath and hand painted ceramics is the perfect setting for the romantic getaway. Picture yourself relaxing in an oil scented bath strewn with floating rose petals.
The spacious living room offers an antique library case, a beautiful writing desk, an original fire place from the era of the Fitzgerald Family and an antique dining table perfect for private entertaining and in room dining.
Relax and enjoy your stay in the Presidential Suite as ‘King or Queen of the Castle’ where your every need will be met by attentive and professional staff. Book one of the very best Waterford Hotels today.
Features of the Presidential Suite at Waterford Castle Hotel and Golf Resort include;
- The Large bedroom offers the best views of the Castle park-lands
- Satellite Television
- Iron and Iron board provided in the room
- Waterford Castle Home Bottled Still and Sparkling Water
- Luxurious Separate Private Sitting Room.
- Spacious bespoke bathrooms each with Claw Footed Baths and hand painted ceramics
- Heated Towel Rail
- Hairdryers provided
- Bathrooms Feature Mulvenna products to ensure pure relaxation
- Turn-down Service
- 24 Hour Room Service available
- In room treatments available
- American socket converters available
- Complimentary Ferry journey to the Island
- Complimentary private car park